1. Teacher: Johnny, you know you can't sleep in my class.
Johnny: I know...but maybe if you were just a little quieter, I could.
Johnny: I know...but maybe if you were just a little quieter, I could.
2. Stressing the importance of a good vocabulary, the teacher told her young charges, "Use a word ten times, and it shall be yours for life."
From somewhere in the back of the room, came a small male voice chanting, "Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda."
3. Does it count as differentiated instruction if I print their worksheets in different colors?
4. Teachers deserve a lot of credit. Of course, if we paid them more, they wouldn't need it.
5. Teacher: You missed school yesterday, didn't you?
Student: Not very much
6. A child comes home from 1st day at school and his mom asks, "What did you learn today?" The child replies: "Not enough, apparently. I have to go back tomorrow."
7. There is one person in our district who is all about No Child Left Behind - the bus driver.
8. A little boy wasn't getting good marks in school. One day he tapped his teacher on the shoulder and said, "I don't want to scare you, but my daddy says if I don't get better grades, somebody is going to get a spanking."
9. Teacher: If I had ten apples in my right hand and nine in my left, what would I have?
Student: Huge hands!
10. Mrs. Johnson wrote on the chalk board, “I ain’t had no fun all summer.” Then she asked, “What should I do to correct this?”
“Get a boyfriend!” a student answered.
11. Teacher: Sally, why are you doing your multiplication on the floor?
Sally: You said we had to do it without tables!
12. Teacher: You missed school yesterday, didn't you?
Student: Not very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment